Terms and Conditions
‘Parker Diamonds Halo Stud Earrings”
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this promotion is Parker Diamonds (ABN 24 576 743 439) of 282 Collins Street, The Block Arcade, Melbourne , Victoria 3000
2. Entry is free and open to persons 15 years and over in Australia.
Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. This competition commences at 5pm AEDST on 1st June 2021 and ends at 11.59pm AEDST on 30th June 2021 (“Competition Period”). Entrants may enter as many times as they like. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid.
4. To enter this competition entrants must enter via one way:
Step 1. Follow @parkerdiamonds on Instagram;
Step 2. During the Competition Period, comment on the dedicated Instagram competition post, tag 3 friends and hashtag
Instagram accounts must be set to ‘public’ in order for entries to be received.
5. Each Submission will be reviewed and judged by a panel of the Promoter’s marketing and communications personnel (“Panel”). The Panel will judge each response according to how relevant, inspiring and creative it is as judged by the Panel. All decisions of the Panel are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
6. There will be one (1) prize winner.
7. The prize will be awarded to the entrant who submits the most relevant and creative Submission as judged by the Panel.
8. The prize winner will be contacted via Instagram direct message on the 2nd July 2021, or in the days following the competition end. The winning Submission may be posted and the winner tagged on the Promoter’s Instagram and Facebook
The prize winner will receive:
• 1X Parker Halo “Lab Grown” Stud Earrings.
The total prize pool is valued at $4000 AUD.
9. By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their Submission on the Promoter’s Facebook and Instagram accounts.
10. The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
11. If the prize remains unclaimed after 14 days of the winning Submission being announced, the Promoter may deem that the winner is ineligible to receive the prize.
12. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or lesser value for that prize, as determined by the Promoter.
13. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
15. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
17. All Submissions will be the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the name and any photos from the Submission for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without compensation. By participating in this competition, each entrant assigns to the Promoter the whole of the copyright in their entries and, to the extent permitted by law, waives his or her moral rights in respect of it.
18. Upon entering your Submission, you acknowledge that the posting and use of your Submission does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights.
19. Personal information provided by entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition and otherwise in accordance with entrant’s consent. The Promoter may disclose entrant’s personal information to its contractors and agents in relation to the conduct of this competition.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram. By entering, entrants agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Instagram from and against any claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action, losses or costs arising out of their participation in the promotion.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the Competition Period at any time.